Melcon Controls Private Limited
Pallikaranai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
GST No. 33AAACM4387K1ZA
Toroidal Transformers offer many advantages over standard laminated power transformers. Toroidals provide quiet, efficient operation with very low stray magnetic fields. Their small size and weight support a package that is easy to design into any application. Custom manufacturing optimizes the performance of your system, with power to 10KVA, voltage to 480V 50/60hz, and partial discharge test ranging from 1.5KV to 25KV. And our applications engineering support is there to support your project from inception to launch.
Ideal applications for custom Toroidal Transformers:
Price on Request: Get Latest Price
|Cooling Type||Dry Type/Air Cooled|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Toroidal Transformers from Melcon Controls are designed with low impedance windings for excellent voltage regulation and to power contactors, starters, solenoids, relays and other low voltage accessories. A variety of designs are available to meet the diverse needs of panel builders and machinery OEMs.
A. Features of Toroidal Transformers:
1. High Quality silicon steel lamination for low loss performance.
2. 100% Copper windings for efficient performance.
3. Insulation Materials of highest rating available for the temperature classes.
4. Rugged assembly ensures low noise and longer life
B. Application of Toroidal Transformers:
1. Industrial control and Automation equipments.
2. Industrial and Commercial appliances.
3. Battery Chargers.