Toroidal Transformers offer many advantages over standard laminated power transformers. Toroidals provide quiet, efficient operation with very low stray magnetic fields. Their small size and weight support a package that is easy to design into any application. Custom manufacturing optimizes the performance of your system, with power to 10KVA, voltage to 480V 50/60hz, and partial discharge test ranging from 1.5KV to 25KV. And our applications engineering support is there to support your project from inception to launch.
Ideal applications for custom Toroidal Transformers:
Price on Request: Get Latest Price
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Cooling Type||Dry Type/Air Cooled|
Toroidal Transformers from Melcon Controls are designed with low impedance windings for excellent voltage regulation and to power contactors, starters, solenoids, relays and other low voltage accessories. A variety of designs are available to meet the diverse needs of panel builders and machinery OEMs.
A. Features of Toroidal Transformers:
1. High Quality silicon steel lamination for low loss performance.
2. 100% Copper windings for efficient performance.
3. Insulation Materials of highest rating available for the temperature classes.
4. Rugged assembly ensures low noise and longer life
B. Application of Toroidal Transformers:
1. Industrial control and Automation equipments.
2. Industrial and Commercial appliances.
3. Battery Chargers.