1PH Transformers are widely used in industrial applications such as electrical panels or PLC power supplies.
Input and output voltages may vary up to 1000V and they possibily include voltage taps or shielding wndings.Power ratings of these transformers go up to 10kVA. The electrical connection is done via terminal blocks and special mounting for DIN rails is availiable on request
Also the transformers are produced under ISO9001 quality management system.
|Voltage rating||3000V AC|
|Cooling Type||Dry Type / Air Natural|
|Winding Material||Copper / Aluminium|
|Input Voltage||Upto 1000V AC|
|Output Voltage||Upto 1000V AC|
|Cooling Type||Dry type/Air cooled|
Control Transformers from Melcon Controls are designed with low impedance windings for excellent voltage regulation and to power contactors, starters, solenoids, relays and other low voltage accessories. A variety of designs are available to meet the diverse needs of panel builders and machinery OEMs.
A. Features of Control Transformers:
1. High Quality silicon steel lamination for low loss performance.
2. 100% Copper windings for efficient performance.
3. Insulation Materials of highest rating available for the temperature classes.
4. Rugged assembly ensures low noise and longer life
B. Application of Control Transformers:
1. Industrial control and Automation equipments.
2. Industrial and Commercial appliances.
3. Battery Chargers.
|Material||Copper / Aluminium|
|Output Voltage||upto 3000V AC|
|Cooling Type||Dry Type/Air Cooled|
|Input Voltage||upto 3000V AC|